News / Events / Spotlights
Check here to see highlights of upcoming events at Calvary.
Save the Date
- VISION TEAM MEETING--JOIN US!!--weekly, on Mondays @ 6:30; Discussion--Lasting Impact by Carey Nieuwhof; Contact 304.267.4542 (Pastor Lynn or Jonathan) for your copy; Next session, Nov. 28--Read Conversation 4.
- CHURCH OFFICE closed for Thanksgiving--11/24/22 & 11/25/22
- CONCERT--12/10/22 –Christmas Concert by the Berkeley Community Choir at 7:30 PM; Cost: Adults $10; Seniors 65+ $8; free, 12 and under
- STAFF GIFTS--As a thank you to our staff for the work they do for us, we will once again collect money for our staff Christmas gifts. Please write “Staff gift” on memo line, place in envelope, and drop in offering plate. Deadline will be Sunday, December 11
- RED CROSS Blood Drive--12/13/22--Noon to 5:30 PM
- CHRISTMAS CANTATA--12/18/22--The Christmas Cantata this year is “Jesus Makes Christmas a Holy Day, arr. Mike Speck. Performance during the 9:30 AM worship service
- WHITE GIFT COLLECTION--12/18/22 @ the 9:30 service
- CALVARY participates in downtown churches walking tour, 12/18/2022--4-7 PM; more info to come
- CHRISTMAS EVE SERVICE--12/24/22 Music @ 5:30 PM & Service @ 6:00 PM
- CHURCH OFFICE closed for day after Christmas--12/26/22
- CCAP FOOD DRIVE--first Sunday each month
- FAITH FEEDING FREEDOM--Calvary's FFF bagging is the first Friday of each month @ 10 AM in the Calvary UMC kitchen
- SOUND TECH SPONSORS NEEDED--Jillian Albright has been trained as our sound technician to work the new system that was recently installed. We are asking for sponsors to pay her $30 a week. If you would like to sponsor a week, please call the church office at 304-267-4542 or email email@example.com. You can make checks payable to Calvary UMC and write Sound Tech Sponsor on memo line.
- APPALACHIAN SERVICE PROJECT--If you would like to donate to our ASP mission, please make checks payable to Calvary UMC and write ASP on the memo line and drop in the offering plate.